If you're interested in applying for the role of marketing manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role provides marketing support to both Niche Health & Social Care Consulting and Mental Health Strategies.
There are three broad areas of focus:
- Campaign implementation and management
- Developing client relationships
- Creating and delivering marketing collateral
Scope – main tasks, duties and responsibilities, in order of priority
Client relationship management
- You will work with the partners and directors to develop marketing plans and then lead on campaign implementation.
- You will implement marcomms campaigns that activate multiple touchpoints and channels including web, email, direct mail, social media and events.
- You will be responsible for delivering agreed activities in time and on budget.
- You will define and agree key metrics for campaigns, establish benchmarks and then monitor, evaluate and report on performance.
Marketing activity & collateral
- You will take ownership for client databases and marketing lists, ensuring they are up to date, fully maintained and accurate.
- You will lead the Client Listening Programme through which you will obtain client feedback and insights that you’ll share with internal stakeholders; and client testimonials that you’ll use within future marketing collateral.
- You will work with directors to create new business opportunities.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of marketing collateral.
- You will own the websites and social media accounts for both businesses and be responsible for creating, publishing and maintaining content.
- You will monitor online marketing activity and report back on key metrics e.g. website traffic etc.
- You will take ownership for protecting the brand proposition and visual identity.
- You will educate and influence others regarding awareness of, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- You will ensure that all plans, collateral and client facing materials are fully aligned with the brand positioning.
- You will take the lead on bringing the brands to life within the office environment.
Agency and partner Management
- You will learn to scan and interpret the market landscape, and produce weekly intelligence briefings to be shared with internal stakeholders.
- You will undertake specific research projects to assist directors with business development opportunities.
- You will build and manage relationships with external agencies or partners – recruiting, briefing, negotiating with and optimising deliverables.
- You will collaborate with external Partners on marketing campaigns/collateral.
- You will maintain effective internal communications to keep all staff informed of marketing activity and general business news/updates.
Key skills, experience and personal qualities
Degree level candidate with 3 – 5yrs of B2B marketing experience, preferably within field of professional services.
Previous exposure to NHS would be advantageous.
CIM/IDM or equivalent qualification preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record of planning, implementing and evaluating marcomms campaigns
- Understanding of brand management & importance of working within brand guidelines
- Experience of briefing, copy writing, proofing and producing marketing materials
- Excellent digital skills
- Website management including analytics
- Experience of mass mailing tools, preferably MailChimp
- Strong working knowledge of social media including methods of engagement, monitoring and evaluation
- Confident across all Office programmes, especially PowerPoint
- Sound project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and confident around senior management
- Energetic, team-focussed and results driven
Salary: £22k to £27K depending upon qualifications and experience.